Planning is the key to successfully and legally reducing your tax liability. We go beyond tax compliance by recommending tax saving strategies to maximize your after-tax income.
Our speciality is helping tax payers with its international taxes. Our planning can include some or all of the following:
- Deemed disposition planning – how to reduce, delay and avoid double taxation
- Withdraw planning
- Immigration planning – timing and coordination with other tax planning
- Pre-immigration estate and income tax planning
- Foregin tax credit planning
- Investment strategies that help to utilize foreign tax credits
We recommend international tax saving strategies that are designed to help you…
- grow and preserve assets by keeping government out of your pockets.
- defer income so you can keep your money now and pay taxes later.
- reduce taxes on your income so you keep more of what you make.
- reduce taxes on your estate so your family keeps more of what you’ve made.
- reduce taxes on your investments so you can grow your wealth faster.
- reduce taxes on your retirement distributions.
Here’s just a few of the Tax Saving Strategies you may use, depending on your country:
- Splitting income among several family members or legal entities in order to get more of the income taxed in lower bracket.
- Shifting income or expenses from one year to another in order to have them fall where it will be taxed at a lower rate.
- Deferring tax liabilities through certain investment choices such as pension plans, contributions and other similar plans.
- Using certain investments to produce income that is tax exempt from either federal or state or both taxing entities.
We work for you to reduce your tax liability through careful planning and legitimate tax strategies.